Fairmont Hot Springs Resort really lights it up during the
holiday season. There are so many activities and fun events, not to
mention the food and the wine, going on from the end of November to
January New Year.
What’s going on during the holiday season:
- Photos with Santa
- Christmas Eve Torchlight Parade at the ski hill with fireworks from 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Pancake breakfast with Santa
- Christmas Eve pasta buffet
- Christmas Day dinner buffet at Mountain Flowers
- Christmas Day free swim with Food Bank donation
- Wine Tastings on Thursdays from 5 – 6 pm.
- New Years Eve fireworks at the historical bath house
- New Years Eve Chinese buffet
ALL ABOUT CHRISTMAS AT FAIRMONT HOT SPRINGS RESORT