Fairmont Hot Springs Resort really lights it up during the
holiday season. There are so many activities and fun events, not to
mention the food and the wine, going on from the end of November to
January New Year.
What’s going on during the holiday season:
- Photos with Santa
- Christmas Eve Torchlight Parade at the ski hill with fireworks from 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Pancake breakfast with Santa
- Christmas Eve dinner
- Christmas Day dinner at Antlers
- Christmas Day free swim with Food Bank donation
- Wine Tastings on Thursdays from 5 – 6 pm.
- New Years Eve fireworks at the historical bath house
ALL ABOUT CHRISTMAS AT FAIRMONT HOT SPRINGS RESORT