alley Appreciation Day has been one of the summer’s highlights in Invermere and the Columbia Valley BC each year for more than 30 years ~ always familiar yet always evolving into a bigger and better festival.
The huge celebration takes place on Main Street in Invermere BC on a Saturday to coincide with the regular Farmers’ Market, making for a whole lot of fun for the whole family. Several blocks will be closed to traffic so there’s lots of room for the crowds of happy folks.
Take a sneak peek at what’s on the program for 2019:
- free pancake breakfast, courtesy of the Kinsmen Club, Invermere Rotary, Fairmont Lions, Invermere Lions, and Columbia Valley Chamber
- local musicians on the Home Hardware portable stage will be keeping our feet tapping and in a holiday mood
- cart races
- regular Invermere Farmers and Artisans Market
- the Saturday Market will showcase items not usually sold at the regular market
- displays by local service clubs and organizations