We are a family-run small business with 15 employees - the health, well-being and safety of our team, owners, vacationing guests and our community are paramount. We are grateful to live and work in the beautiful Columbia Valley. We believe the nature, mountains and lakes provide relaxing and healing qualities and we invite you to join us in the experience!
All our 50+ vacation homes and cabins have private entrances and are self contained. Amenities such as exclusive decks with gas BBQ's & amazing views; fully-equipped kitchens; complimentary Wi-Fi dedicated to each property (except Timbers Cabins); trails from your door and contact-less self-check in make social distancing easy at any time. Our worry-free, flexible booking & cancellation policies give you peace of mind - see 'Payment & Cancellation' section below for details.
Are you open?
Yes, we are open and happily welcoming all of our owners and guests with new protocols in place to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our owners, guests, and employees.
Can I visit from out of province?
Yes, we love to welcome all of our out of province guests and owners. There are many visitors in the valley currently from out of province, enjoying and relaxing in the mountain lifestyle.
What's your cleaning process?
- All properties are diligently cleaned and disinfected after each stay following the directions provided by Worksafe BC and the BC Ministry of Health.
- Prior to your arrival, our Housekeeping Management Team checks your property to ensure it is at our high 'Guest Ready' standard and re-sanitises all high-touch hot spots such as door handles, light switches, hand rails, thermostats, phones, remotes etc.
- We do not offer Houskeeping Services during your stay, however we are available to drop off additional supplies should you require them.
- Due to recommendations tea, coffee, salt & pepper are no longer provided, please bring those and see the 'Policies During Your Stay' for more information below.
- There is a 3 hour waiting period between departures and housekeeping entering a unit to allow time for adequate air exchange. Check-out is strictly at 10am - unless a complimentary late-checkout is approved 48 hours in advance with our Reservations Team as it depends on availability and scheduling. Time to clean our properties has increased, therefore in some cases check-in may be later than 5pm. In the event your stay is affected we will contact you in advance.
Are the Fairmont Hot Springs and Golf Courses Open?
- Golf courses are open across the Valley, tee-times are required to be pre-booked in advance. See Golf Courses for contact information.
- Local pools and hot springs - including Radium, Fairmont and Lussier (Whiteswan) are currently closed. View Fairmont Resorts website for updates here.
- Panorama Mountain Resort is opening their activities June 27th weekend and then from July 1 (Wednesday to Saturdays) with some limitations. Greywolf Golf Course is open.
- Trails are open, playgrounds and the splash park (in Invermere) are now open.
What shopping/dining options are available?
Grocery stores and businesses are open in Fairmont and the Columbia Valley some with limited services such as takeout/delivery - please check with the business directly.
A comprehensive list of available dining options can be viewed here.
Local take-out food - Fairmont Pizza, From Scratch and Hopkins Harvest (Windermere) are offering take-out/freezer ready meals/produce boxes. Follow their links for current opening times and information.
physical distancing with those outside of your family group.
- Be patient & respectful of protocols when visiting local businesses, golf courses,
trails and public spaces.
- If you
have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days and/or have any
coronavirus symptoms we are kindly asking that you please stay at home.
anyone in your group already is, or is intending to self isolate in one of
our managed properties you must notify
- If you
develop any symptoms during your stay please call the BC health line for
information at 811 and then advise us by calling 1-877-646-5890 and follow
How can you reach us?
Our office hours (via phone or email)
are 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday. Use the Chat button on our website or view our
contact information here.
We appreciate your support and patience as we
navigate this together; ourselves and our team are very much looking forward to
welcoming our guests and owners to the Columbia Valley.
Becky & Ben Green and the
Fairmont Creek Team
BC Healthline (call for direction if you feel ill
and suspect Coronavirus) - 8-1-1
Invermere & District Hospital (Interior Health)
850 10 Ave, Invermere, BC V0A 1K0
Emergency - 9-1-1 - Police + Fire Department + Ambulance