Enjoy time unwinding and reconnecting in nature - soak in the hot springs, hike amongst the pine trees or relax in your private, fully-equipped accommodation.
Here are some ideas to things to do in Summer in Fairmont and the Columbia Valley:
- Hike local trails such as; the Hoodoos, Mount Swansea or the Bugaboos.
- Golf is ON! Get in a round, or two, of golf. Hit the links at the Fairmont Hot Springs golf courses (Riverside & Mountainside), Copper Point, or Eagle Ranch. Or the whole family can join in the fun at Windermere Valley Golf Course or Coy's. With so many golf courses on your doorstep you'll be spoiled for choice!
- Soak in the Hot Springs at Radium - click here for opening times and for other ways to enjoy the water in the valley.
- Enjoy a leisurely ride through the town of Fairmont, check-out the new paved trail Legacy Trail from Fairmont to Invermere or hit the woodland slopes for some mountain action. Rent bikes at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort or Columbia Cycle in Invermere.
- Experience adventure exhilaration! Zip your way over trees and rivers or enjoy a Segway Tour with Scootin' Kootenay Tours - these TripAdvisor 5 star rated adventures are fun, easy and an accessible way to experience the Columbia Valley. You'll be guided on this adventure through lush forests along the Kootenay National Park Border.
Checkout our current deals and specials!