Columbia Townhome - Unit 28
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half
- Sleeps 8
|Bathrooms||3 Full, 1 Half|
|Floor Area||2593 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
This unit offers unobstructed mountain views of both the Rocky and Purcell Mountains and open concept living.
4 levels of luxury! Private top floor has king master bedroom with ensuite bath/shower room and private deck. The third level is home to the full kitchen, dining room, living room with gas fireplace and theatre system, washroom, walk out to two large decks, one with BBQ. Second level has a king master with ensuite bathroom; queen bedroom has a shower room next to it. The first level includes the pool table / entertainment room, wet bar and sofabed.
Find out all the details
- Pool table room: pool table, hide-a-bed, TV and DVD, wet bar
- Bedroom 1: king, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: queen bed
- Full bathroom with shower, washer and dryer
Third Level – Access from back side of building
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room: table with 8 chairs and bar with 4 stools
- Living room: gas fire place, TV, Blu-ray player, theater system
- East facing deck with BBQ
- West facing deck with table with 6 chairs
- Half bathroom: between third and fourth level
- East facing deck with seating below the Fairmont Rocky Mountain Range
- Master bedroom: king bed, TV and walk-out deck with seating and views of the Fairmont Rocky Mountain Range
- Full bathroom: tub and shower
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs or the General Store at Panorama Resort for all your basic needs.
The Ridge Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at The Ridge is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - All units, with the exception of #11 and #14, do not accept pets and are strictly prohibited. Smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors and all units are non-smoking.
What our Guests are saying
" Beautiful and comfortable"
"We have been staying at the same place since 2012 on the 1st weekend of Nov - our experience is just as amazing this year as it was the 1st year! Thank you!"
"It was our 50th anniversary and being able to spend it with our girls and their spouses in such comfort was great. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Very affordable. Clean. A well-appointed kitchen and home."
"The most memorable moment of our trip was opening the drapes and enjoying the view. It was beautiful."
Debbie and John
"It was the most comfortable place we've ever stayed at. We will definitely book again. It was our first time staying there and we really enjoyed it. I will definitely recommend Fairmont vacation rentals to anyone who wants a great place to stay."
"The quality of the "Residences" unit was exceptional and perfect for 2 couples or a family stay."