Timbers Cabin 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Full Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Pet Friendly
|Floor Area||700 sq ft|
One of the largest cabins, Cabin #4 offers a deck for relaxation or grilling on the BBQ.
The two bedrooms are located on either side of the living area, each with one double bed. The open concept layout includes a living room with electric fireplace, sofa, and dining table. The bathroom includes a stand-up shower, sink and toilet. All bed linens, toilet tissue, and towels are provided. This cabin is pet friendly.
Find out all the details
- Open concept living room with fireplace, and dining room
- Two bedrooms with a double bed in each
- Deck with BBQ and patio furniture
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Timbers Resort Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Timbers Resort is $250 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - All cabins at Timbers Resort are pet-friendly. Smoking is prohibited in the cabins but it is permitted on decks and outdoors.
What our Guests are saying
Awesome cabins full of character! If you've got a significant other or a family then you'll love coming here for a little getaway that beats a hotel any day of the week. The owner is super friendly and the place is really well maintained.
This is a fantastic place we really enjoyed ourselves. Was great that we could just take a walk down to Coys golf course for lunch or dinner
"It's a small rustic resort, but well looked after and very clean. The cabins were well equipped and cozy! We had a lovely, restful stay."
This was the cleanest vacation rental I have ever been in. There was not a single cobweb or speck of dust, even on any of the rafters.