Purcell Plus Townhome – Unit 12 or 16
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms, 2 Half
- Sleeps 6
|Bathrooms||2 Full, 2 Half|
|Floor Area||2000 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
The Purcell Plus Townhomes feature stunning mountain views, open concept living & bonus rec room including pool table.
The main level offers a full kitchen, dining room with bar top and stools, living room with gas fireplace, theatre system, half bathroom, private deck, and BBQ. The lower level is home to the master bedroom with ensuite bath, and walk out patio. The 2nd bedroom is on the lower level as well with a full bathroom. The 2nd lower level includes a living room with pool table, 42" TV and half bathroom.
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room: table with 6 chairs and bar with 4 stools
- Living room: gas fireplace, TV, Blu-ray player, theatre system and hide-a-bed
- BBQ on deck
- Deck furniture: table with 6 chairs and impressive views across the valley to the Purcell Range
- Half bathroom
- Master bedroom: king bed and ensuite with shower. Walk out patio with seating and valley views across to Purcell Mountain Range
- Bedroom 2: queen bed
- Full bathroom: tub and shower
Second Lower Level
- Living area: pool table, 42” TV, DVD, sofa and wet bar
- Half bathroom
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs or the General Store at Panorama Resort for all your basic needs.
The Ridge Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at The Ridge is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - All units, with the exception of #11 and #14, do not accept pets and are strictly prohibited. Smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors and all units are non-smoking.
What our Guests are saying
"Beautiful accommodations in a beautiful setting with stunning views of the mountains"
Marlene and David
" Loved the accommodation! Highly competitive with the Westin and Hyatt timeshares that we own"
"I love the space for teenagers. Everyone had their own area. The kitchen was great to work out of as well."
Carla and Ian
"The views of the mountains and valley are incredible. From walking around the area to seeing them first thing in the morning through the large windows and standing on the deck that overlooks the golf course. This created a perfect setting that allowed us to fully and completely relax and unwind."
"So much to love about Fairmont! I especially enjoyed looking out the windows and watching the snow, with the mountains in the background."