Mountain Den Condo: Unit 2005A at Mountain View Villas
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Full Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
|Floor Area||755 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
Mountain Den is our luxurious, spacious 1 bedroom condo with amazing views of the Riverside Golf Course, mountains and Columbia Valley. Steps from walking trails and the Columbia River.
Located on the main floor, this one level cozy condo is easily accessible. The open plan living area is complete with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and living room. Other features include wi-fi internet, Smart TV and cable, gas fireplace and a sofa bed. Enjoy amazing views from the windows and deck & window AC keeps you cool during the hot weeks of summer.
The private deck has a BBQ, patio furniture and sun loungers to relax and enjoy the beautiful views from.
The bedroom has a comfy King bed, wardrobes and walks out to the deck.
Pack light and use the washer & dryer (shared with unit 2005B in the communal entrance).
Perfect for a couple, 2 friends or a small family. For a larger group this condo can be rented as a 2 bedroom - Mountain Burrow - click here for details.
Located at the Mountain View Villas on Riverside Golf Course in Fairmont Hot Springs - steps to a kids playground, 2.7km to hot spring pools, 3km to Fairmont Ski Area and 20km to the beaches of Columbia or Windermere Lakes.
Pool and waterpark are steps away for an additional fee in the summertime.
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area: table with 6 chairs
- Living room: gas fireplace, Smart TV for streaming Netflix etc
- BBQ on deck
- Deck furniture: table with 2 chairs, 2 sunloungers
- Bedroom: king bed, ensuite and walk-out deck
- Bathroom with large soaker tub & hairdryer
- Laundry (soap included!) shared with unit 2005B
- Free parking is available. For oversized vehicles/trailers please contact us in advance for parking directions.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, salt & pepper, coffee, coffee filters, garbage bags and Kleenex.
- We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, cling wrap, tin foil, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- Hairdryers are included in most units.
- Blenders, highchairs and playpens are available on request in advance.
- For groceries, liquor and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit to be used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival are refundable less a $50 cancellation fee.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 21 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit of $500 is pre-authorised to the credit card on file on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss, additional cleaning or damages the funds are released .
- Pets - are not permitted at the Villas.
- Pets friendly properties - can be viewed here.
What our Guests are saying
"Amazing 2 unit condo. Very clean and spacious, beautifully decorated, very quiet with an incredible view. Very well stocked condo with everything you can think of and more to make your stay comfortable. Loved sitting on the deck enjoying the amazing view. This is one of the best Airbnb's we have stayed at. "
"Fantastic unit, delivered exactly what was promised, unit is very spacious, good views. Check-in and check-out is easy, very clear instructions on what to do. We enjoyed it very much and hope to return in the future!"
"Is a very nice unit with a lot of amenities compared to a hotel room and for not much more cost. Also seemed relatively new with not much usage."