Marble Canyon 705 - Phase 1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
|Floor Area||950 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
Stunning mountain views from all rooms in this 2 bedroom condo at the Marble Canyon Townhomes in Fairmont Hot Springs. Each of the two bedrooms has a queen bed and private bathroom. Master has in-suite jacuzzi tub, second bedroom is next to full bathroom.
The main level features an open concept fully equipped kitchen and living area and also incorporates a large dining table comfortably seating 6 people. The living area has a wood fireplace, sofas, an X-Box and flat screen TV. Walk out from this open space onto the wrap around deck with 1 patio table, 6 chairs and a gas BBQ.
The master bedroom; a queen bed with an en suite washroom featuring a Jacuzzi tub. The second bedroom on this level has a queen bed and there is also a separate full bathroom and laundry room with washer and dryer.
The upper level has an open loft area with vaulted ceilings; a cosy area for reading or yoga.
Located a 10 minute walk from Canada's largest natural hot spring pools, this property provides the perfect family or friend getaway. More than 50km of the Fairmont Trail Network can be accessed from the property for a stroll or a day hike.
From golfing to river-tubing, zip-lining to hiking in the summer and skiing to skating, xc skiing to snowshoeing in the winter you'll never be short of fun things to do.
Find out all the details
- Staircase outside leads up to front deck with bench to relax and enjoy stunning Rocky Mountains views.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area: table with 6 chairs
- Living room: wood fireplace, TV, VCR player with selection of movies, hide-a-bed.
- Deck with BBQ and patio furniture: table with 6 chairs
- Master bedroom: queen bed, jacuzzi tub and ensuite washroom.
- Second bedroom: queen bed.
- Full bathroom.
- Washer and dryer.
- Open loft with vaulted ceiling.
- Cosy area for reading or yoga.
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces. Please note that the Marble Canyon Townhomes do not allow parking for boats, trailers or RVs as per the Strata Bylaws, failure to adhere to the Strata Bylaws may result in a fine – our Reservations Team can recommend alternate parking for your larger vehicles.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Marble Canyon Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Marble Canyon is $500 and will be pre-authorised to the credit card on file on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, the pre-authorisation will be removed.
- Pets/Smoking - all properties are non-smoking, however smoking is permitted outside on decks. Pets are ONLY permitted in pet friendly units as listed here.
What our Guests are saying
"Amazing experience.. Will do it again in coming years"
"The room was clean, comfortable, had nice views, and priced reasonably. We will be back for future stays in the Fairmont area. Thank you:)"
"What's not to like? This property was perfect for our stay! There was every amenity as promised and then some...We had a spectacular view of the mountains out the front of our location! Every amenity was put to use (inside the house especially.) Access to the Fairmont Hot Springs pools was a simple car trip or by trail. Full of beauty, fun and care by our hosts!"
"We plan to come back in the near future because Fairmont, although it has grown and changed some, was still a wondrous vacation destination for the four of us!! "