Marble Canyon 701 - Phase 2
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half
- Sleeps 10
- Pet Friendly
|Bathrooms||3 Full, 1 Half|
|Floor Area||2800 sq ft|
Newly renovated summer of 2022, this pet friendly* 4 bedroom townhome is the perfect place for your group getaway. Steps to the Fairmont Hot Springs and surrounded by magnificent mountain views and nature trails. Gather or relax with lots of living space inside or on one of the 4 outdoor decks.
The master bedroom suite is located on the upper level with king bed, ensuite bathroom with deep soaker jetted tub and a private patio with magnificent views of the Rocky Mountains. 2 more bedrooms on this level each walk out to a deck with Columbia Valley Views, one has 2 twins and the other a queen bed. The lower level offers a king bedroom, gas fireplace, a pool table and walk-out covered patio. The main level is home to the kitchen, dining room, living room cable & SMART TV, gas fireplace, sun-deck and BBQ.
Located a 10 minute walk from Canada's largest natural hot spring pools, this property provides the perfect family or large group retreat. More than 50km of the Fairmont Trail Network can be accessed from the property for a stroll or a day hike.
Furry friends are welcome at our pet friendly property (pet fee applies of $25/nt) - they will love the amazing trails - the Spirit Trail at Columbia Lake Provincial Park or the Wilder Park by the River are both within 10-15 minutes and are favorites of ours.
From golfing to river-tubing, zip-lining to hiking in the summer and skiing to skating, xc skiing to snowshoeing in the winter you'll never be short of fun things to do.
*max 2 dogs permitted.
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area: table with 6 chairs and bar with 3 stools
- Living room: gas fireplace, TV and DVD
- Partially covered deck: BBQ, table with 6 chairs
- Half bathroom
- PLEASE NOTE: there is no access to the garage as it is used for operations storage. Our Property Care Team may access the garage during your stay, however do not require any access to the property.
- Master bedroom: king bed, ensuite, Jacuzzi tub and shower, TV and walk-out deck
- Bedroom 2: queen bed and walk-out deck
- Bedroom 3: 2 twin beds and walk-out deck
- Full bathroom: tub and shower
- Bedroom 4: king bed
- Living area: gas fireplace, pool table, TV, CD player, wet bar (with fridge) and hide-a-bed
- Full bathroom: tub and shower
- Washer and dryer
- Walk-out covered patio with seating
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces. Please note that the Marble Canyon Townhomes do not allow parking for boats, trailers or RVs as per the Strata Bylaws, failure to adhere to the Strata Bylaws may result in a fine – our Reservations Team can recommend alternate parking for your larger vehicles.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Marble Canyon Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Marble Canyon is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - There are designated pet-friendly units at Marble Canyon (exception of 701) so pets are strictly prohibited. Smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors and all units are non-smoking.
What our Guests are saying
The best part of this property is the deck. Sitting out and enjoying the beautiful sunshine and mountain view
"We have been using the Marble Canyon condos for a number of years for our annual golf tournament and they have always easily met our expectations."
Rick and Brenda
"We had family members stay with us and just spending time together was wonderful. They always travel with their little dog and since we rented a pet-friendly unit they were able to bring her along."
"The comfort of staying in a home away from home, in the mountains. It was so wonderful to go for walks and get that mountain fresh air! So relaxing! I look forward to many more stays."