Marble Canyon 606 - Phase 1
- 2 Bedrooms + Loft
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
|Bedrooms||2 + Loft|
|Floor Area||1069 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
Located in the Marble Canyon Townhomes, in Fairmont Hot Springs, with nature trails from your door. Unit 606 has stunning views of the Columbia Valley. A king master bedroom is located on the main level with an en-suite bathroom, the upstairs loft area has 2 twins and a second bedroom with a queen.
It also features a full kitchen and dining area, living room with wood fireplace and air conditioning unit, washer/dryer, and outdoor deck with patio furniture and BBQ.
Find out all the details
- Staircase outside leads up to private condo entrance.
- Fully equipped kitchen: dining area including table with 6 chairs and bar with 6 stools.
- Living room: hide-a-bed, window A/C unit, wood fireplace, TV, DVD and CD player.
- Private deck: valley views, gas BBQ, table with 6 chairs.
- Master bedroom: king bed, ensuite shower room, window A/C unit.
- Full bathroom.
- Washer and dryer.
- 2 twin beds in open loft, TV and VCR
- Bedroom 2: queen bed
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces. Please note that the Marble Canyon Townhomes do not allow parking for boats, trailers or RVs as per the Strata Bylaws, failure to adhere to the Strata Bylaws may result in a fine – our Reservations Team can recommend alternate parking for your larger vehicles.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Marble Canyon Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Marble Canyon is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - There are designated pet-friendly units at Marble Canyon (exception of 701) so pets are strictly prohibited. Smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors and all units are non-smoking.
What our Guests are saying
Excellent layout, lots of room, very clean!
The property was very spacious comfortable beds in a great location
Dennis and Marilyn
"We all had an excellent time exploring many hiking trails, playing golf and visiting"
"This is a very relaxing resort. The villas are excellent. Will come back again."
"There is nothing better than spending a cozy evening with friends watching the wood burning in the fireplace. The kitchen was remarkable, it has everything you will need for cooking meals."
"Spending a cozy evening with friends in the living room watching the wood burning in the fireplace The kitchen has everything and beyond you need for cooking meals"