Marble Canyon 501 - Phase 2
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half
- Sleeps 10
|Bathrooms||3 Full, 1 Half|
|Floor Area||3000 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
Expect stunning mountain views. This unit has 3 levels with the master, two bedrooms and walk out deck on the upper level and another bedroom on the lower level.
It is very spacious, offering a full kitchen and dining room, washer/dryer, living room with gas fireplace, entertainment room with pool table, as well as outdoor deck with patio and BBQ, and walk out basement.
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area: table with 6 chairs and bar with 2 stools
- Living room: gas fireplace, TV, VCR/DVD and CD player
- BBQ on deck
- Deck furniture: table with 4 chairs
- Half bathroom
- Master Bedroom: queen bed, ensuite – shower only, jacuzzi tub, TV and walk-out decks
- Bedroom 2 and 3: each with queen bed and walk-out deck
- Full bathroom: tub and shower
- Bedroom 4: queen bed and ensuite
- Living area: TV, VCR/DVD, sofa and hide-a-bed
- Washer and dryer
- Walk-out basement
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces. Please note that the Marble Canyon Townhomes do not allow parking for boats, trailers or RVs as per the Strata Bylaws, failure to adhere to the Strata Bylaws may result in a fine – our Reservations Team can recommend alternate parking for your larger vehicles.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Marble Canyon Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Marble Canyon is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - There are designated pet-friendly units at Marble Canyon (exception of 701) so pets are strictly prohibited. Smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors and all units are non-smoking.
What our Guests are saying
Ross and Donna
"Everyone at Fairmont was extremely helpful in making our visit an enjoyable one. Great communication from start to finish. Unit had lots of space and very well set up for comfort."
Allan and Joan
" We had a great stay! Such a great time seeing things around the area, hiking and relaxing on the cooler days. Great resort, we look forward to returning"
Tim and Cindy
"It's a beautiful place to be either winter or summer, I enjoy it every time we come out!"
"We absolutely love our time at RCPR. We will keep coming back. The facility accommodates our family and the surrounding area offers opportunities for the outdoor activities that we love. We loved how the space facilitated our family pool competition and the lower floor for group yoga and the spacious kitchen for family meals and the large entrance for all the coats and boots."