Marble Canyon 5 Bedroom Townhome - Units 101, 102, 103 or 104 Phase 2
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half
- Sleeps 12
|Bathrooms||3 Full, 1 Half|
|Floor Area||3500 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
Expect stunning mountain views.
This unit has 3 levels with the master, two bedrooms and walk out deck on the upper level and another two sleeping areas on the lower level. It is newly renovated and very spacious, offering a full kitchen and dining room, washer/dryer, living room with gas fireplace, entertainment room with pool table, as well as outdoor deck with patio and BBQ. Images are of unit 104 - other units are comparable, however may differ slightly from images displayed.
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room: gas fireplace, TV, DVD/VCR and CD player
- Dining area: table with 6 chairs and bar with 3 stools
- BBQ on deck
- Deck furniture: table with 6 chairs
- Half bathroom
- Pool table room with TV
- Master bedroom: queen bed, private deck looking to the Fairmont Range, jacuzzi tub, ensuite with shower, flat screen TV
- Bedroom 2 and 3: each with queen bed and adjoining walk-out deck
- Full bathroom: tub and shower
- Bedroom 4: queen bed (2 doors)
- Full Bathroom: tub and shower
- Bedroom 5: two twin beds (no windows in room – open concept with corridor leading to lower level living room)
- Living area: TV, DVD/VCR and hide-a-bed
- Washer and dryer
- Walk-out patio
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces. Please note that the Marble Canyon Townhomes do not allow parking for boats, trailers or RVs as per the Strata Bylaws, failure to adhere to the Strata Bylaws may result in a fine – our Reservations Team can recommend alternate parking for your larger vehicles.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Marble Canyon Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Marble Canyon is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - There are designated pet-friendly units at Marble Canyon (exception of 701) so pets are strictly prohibited. Smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors and all units are non-smoking.
What our Guests are saying
It was wonderful to wake and see Deer walking right outside my door !! A very nice time & I would return again !
"Very cozy and truly a wonderful place to bond with family and friends."
"A lot to boast about, from the views to the size of the condo it was a great vacation"
"Beautiful Apartment with magnificent mountain views."
"It is a great place to stay with beautiful views. we had 10 people in the unit and there was enough room for everyone to have their space."
Robert and Kim
"As always it was wonderful! We've been coming to this location for close to 20 years and every time we walk away with the same relaxed, rejuvenated feeling. We now are bringing our grandchildren with us and they love it too!! Sitting out on the bedroom deck after the kids were asleep and watching the stars come out. Beautiful!"
Murrough & Lynn
"I believe this was our twelfth year, we have come to this resort as it has five bedroom units which work well for our family. Fairmont ski hill, golfing, hiking and biking are great!"