Marble Canyon 403 - Phase 1
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- Sleeps Sleep 10 or up to 12 including kids
- Pet Friendly
|Sleeps||Sleep 10 or up to 12 including kids|
|Floor Area||2500 sq ft|
This pet friendly* townhome has lots of space for a large family group and enjoys stunning views of the Mountainside Golf Course and Purcell Mountains.
This unit has 3 levels with the master on the main with ensuite, two bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs. It is spacious and offers a full kitchen and dining area, washer/dryer, living room with electric fireplace, entertainment room with TV, as well as outdoor deck with patio and BBQ.
*max 1 dog.
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances
- Dining area: table with 6 chairs and bar with 4 stools
- Living room: electric fireplace, TV, DVD, Wifi
- Private BBQ on deck
- Patio furniture
- Full bathroom: shower over tub
- Master bedroom: Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 – queen bed
- Bedroom 3 – queen bed
- Full bathroom: shower over tub
- Loft area with desk overlooking living room
- TV room with queen hide-a-bed, futon TV
- Walk-out patio
- Full bathroom: shower only
- Washer and dryer
- Bedroom 4 (no door) private nook with 2 twin beds
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces. Please note that the Marble Canyon Townhomes do not allow parking for boats, trailers or RVs as per the Strata Bylaws, failure to adhere to the Strata Bylaws may result in a fine – our Reservations Team can recommend alternate parking for your larger vehicles.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Marble Canyon Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Marble Canyon is $500 and will be pre-authorised to the credit card on file on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, the pre-authorisation will be removed.
- Pets/Smoking - all properties are non-smoking, however smoking is permitted outside on decks. Pets are ONLY permitted in pet friendly units as listed here.
What our Guests are saying
"We found a hike, along the creek that led to hot springs. It was gorgeous!"
"Fantastic spot to stay! Close access to fairmont ski resort, golfing, and hot pools. Spacious, clean, and well stocked with kitchen supplies and extra bedding."
"This condo was amazing! There is lots of space to spread out when you want and to be together when you want. Very clean, convenient location, loved the access to a washer and dryer."
"If you have not had a chance to visit the area you are in for a great experience - the area has it all from water sports; hiking; ski hills; hot springs; golf alongside a great resort atmosphere without the crowd feel!"
"This place is fantastic and It is exactly how it is described. Was a great layout for 4 couples. This was one of the best stocked Airbnb I have ever stayed at. We will be booking again next year!"