Marble Canyon 402 - Phase 2
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half
- Sleeps 10 (12 including kids)
|Sleeps||10 (12 including kids)|
|Bathrooms||3 Full, 1 Half|
|Floor Area||3000 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
Perfect for a large family group! This beautiful, spacious townhome has all the conveniences of home and much, much more.
Perfect for a large family group, golf or girls getaway to Fairmont and the Columbia Valley. This 4 bedroom townhome comfortably accommodates up to 12 people (max 10 adults or 12 inc kids) with more than 3,000sqft of living space. Enjoy 3 levels, 3 full bathrooms and 3 private decks. This vacation home is ideal for 3 families or 7 singles on a golf or friends trip.
The welcoming, open-plan main level features vaulted ceilings, fully equipped kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and dining area. Adjacent to the dining area, the living room space has comfy sofas, gas fireplace and TV with ROKU for streaming Netflix, Disney and your favourite channels. Walk out to the wrap-around deck with private BBQ and stunning views of the Mountainside golf course and Columbia Valley.
Escape to your private sanctuary in the upper level master suite. It features 2 queen beds, ensuite spa-inspired bathroom with stand up shower and deep, jetted soaker tub. Walk out to a private deck, perfect for morning coffee surrounded by inspiring mountain views. The separate loft area overlooks the living room with a desk and quiet place to sit and read or relax.
The lower level provides a cosy space to watch a movie in the living area. Friendly competitions can be enjoyed with the shuffle board while a wet bar area has a full size fridge and coffee maker. There are 3 bedrooms on this level - one with a queen and ensuite shower room, one with 2 sets of twin bunks, and the last with a king that can be split to 2 twins. A third full bathroom is also on the floor. Pack light and use the washer and dryer in the laundry room. Walk-out to a private patio providing shade in the hot summer months and a green area for the kids to play.
Homey and warm, you will not want to leave this property! Once you do, the adventures of the Columbia Valley are on your doorstep. Surrounded by nature, there are more than 50km of walking trails from your door. Explore the warm waterfall, take an easy stroll or a more challenging hike. Fairmont Hot Springs restaurants, coffee shops and stores a short drive away. Marble Canyon is centrally located for hot springs, beaches, lakes, skiing and golf. The perfect basecamp!
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area: table with 6 chairs plus breakfast bar (table with 4 chairs on lower level)
- Living room: fireplace, TV with ROKU for streaming Netflix+more
- Deck: private BBQ & patio set
- Wash room
- Master bedroom: 2 Queen beds, ensuite shower room with shower and jacuzzi soaker tub, walk-out deck with majestic views of Fairmont Mountain Range
- Loft: desk, comfy chair, overlooks living area
- Recreation room with shuffle board, seating area, TV, and walk-out patio
- Wet bar with full fridge & coffee maker
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 3: 2 twin bunks
- Bedroom 4: king (can be split to 2 twins
- Full bathroom
- Laundry room with washer/dryer and chest freezer
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces. Please note that the Marble Canyon Townhomes do not allow parking for boats, trailers or RVs as per the Strata Bylaws, failure to adhere to the Strata Bylaws may result in a fine – our Reservations Team can recommend alternate parking for your larger vehicles.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Marble Canyon Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Marble Canyon is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - There are designated pet-friendly units at Marble Canyon (exception of 701) so pets are strictly prohibited. Smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors and all units are non-smoking.