Marble Canyon 301 - Phase 2
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half
- Sleeps 14
|Bathrooms||3 Full, 1 Half|
|Floor Area||3000 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
Stunning mountain views and overlooking the Mountainside Golf Course.
This unit has the master on the upper level and four bedrooms on the lower level. It boasts a lot of space which includes a full kitchen and dining room, living room with gas fireplace, entertainment room and pool table, outdoor deck with patio furniture and BBQ, as well a walk out basement.
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area: table with 6 chairs and island with 4 stools
- Living room: gas fireplace, TV, VCR/DVD and CD player
- BBQ on deck
- Deck furniture: table with 5 chairs
- Half bathroom
- Pool table room
- Master bedroom: king bed, ensuite, jacuzzi tub and shower, TV and walk-out deck
- Loft area: hide-a-bed
- Bedroom 2: queen bed and ensuite with shower
- Bedroom 3: queen bed
- Bedroom 4: two twin beds
- Full bathroom: tub and shower
- Living area: TV, wet bar (microwave and bar fridge), hide-a-bed
- Washer and dryer
- Walk-out basement
- Sitting room: futon
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces. Please note that the Marble Canyon Townhomes do not allow parking for boats, trailers or RVs as per the Strata Bylaws, failure to adhere to the Strata Bylaws may result in a fine – our Reservations Team can recommend alternate parking for your larger vehicles.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Marble Canyon Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Marble Canyon is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - There are designated pet-friendly units at Marble Canyon (exception of 701) so pets are strictly prohibited. Smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors and all units are non-smoking.
What our Guests are saying
"We love these spacious units and this location. Definitely will try to come again."
"We love these spacious units and this location. Definitely will try to come again. "
"Dinner with friends around a large table and then sitting in the living room at the fireplace just relaxing, having fun!"
Bruce and Jacqueline
"Really nice to be so close to the ski hill, Beautiful Scenery."
Albert & Mary-Anne
"It was great being able to have family members attend and lots of room to move and find a quiet space for those that wanted it."
Bill and Charmaine
"The space was unbelievable! We enjoyed the deck overlooking the golf course and the pool table."
Michael & Dianne
"We have been coming down to our fractional since 2008. Had lots of good memories with the kids who are now grown up."
Tim & Arlene
"beautiful big condo. Would have loved a hot tub and better access to the Fairmont hot pools, but it was fun to have a pool table and games room."
"Well equipped with all the kitchen items and more! The condo is a great place to enjoy a White Christmas!"