Marble Canyon 1103 - Phase 2
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
|Floor Area||2700 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
Overlooking Fairmont Creek, this unit features a bedroom and bathroom on every floor.
Main level is home to full kitchen, living room with gas fireplace, A/C unit, deck with BBQ. The upper level includes the master bedroom and one bedroom, along with washer and dryer. The lower level features 1 bedroom, bathroom, and additional living room with gas fireplace.
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area: table with 6 chairs and 4 stools
- Living room: gas fireplace, plasma TV, DVD/VCR and CD player, A/C unit
- BBQ on deck
- Deck furniture: table with 8 chairs
- Bedroom 2: queen bed and walk-out deck
- Full bathroom: tub and shower
- Master Bedroom: queen bed and TV
- Bedroom 3: two queen beds and walk-out deck, A/C unit
- Full bathroom: jacuzzi tub and shower
- Washer and dryer
- Bedroom 4: queen bed and entrance to garage
- Full bathroom: tub and shower
- Living area: gas fireplace, pool table, TV, DVD, CD player, bar fridge and hide-a-bed
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces. Please note that the Marble Canyon Townhomes do not allow parking for boats, trailers or RVs as per the Strata Bylaws, failure to adhere to the Strata Bylaws may result in a fine – our Reservations Team can recommend alternate parking for your larger vehicles.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Marble Canyon Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Marble Canyon is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - There are designated pet-friendly units at Marble Canyon (exception of 701) so pets are strictly prohibited. Smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors and all units are non-smoking.
What our Guests are saying
" We loved the creek at the back of the house. We enjoyed our stay and hope we can come back soon"
" Best part of our stay was sitting on the deck watching the beautiful landscape, with blue skies and sunshine and having a beer."
"Been with RCI for 24 years. This 4 bedroom was the largest best-stocked unit we have exchanged to! Very clean bright and quiet. Had an excellent time!"
"We had the privilege of watching a mama bear and her twin cubs climb up into a Saskatoon bush to have lunch. We watched them from our patio across the creek for about a half-hour. We had an absolutely wonderful week in Fairmont!"
"Great time with the family with all the amenities we needed."
Bill and Paula
"A very pleasant stay! Hiking and going to the waterfall and listening to the water cascade in the creek was so relaxing. Just sitting on the deck, listening to the sounds of nature with the views was so relaxing! Looking forward to the next vacation with our family. Enjoyed Invermere and the lakes nearby."
"The experience exceeded our expectations. This premium property was very family-oriented and close to the waterfall. A must-see! Memorable customer service! Having the privilege to talk to a live agent was great. This property is very spacious and really enjoyed being by the creek."
"It was a great time to regroup for some physical and mental health. I would come back, I enjoyed it that much.!"
Jeff and Nancy
"A well-kept and comfortable home-like environment!"