Marble Canyon 1102 - Phase 2
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half
- Sleeps 8
|Bathrooms||2 Full, 1 Half|
|Floor Area||2700 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
Stunning mountain views and overlooking Fairmont Creek, this unit has 2 bedrooms on the lower level and 2.5 bathrooms.
It also features a full kitchen and dining room, living room with gas fireplace, washer/dryer, entertainment room with pool table, outdoor deck with patio furniture and BBQ, and plenty of space for everyone.
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area: table with 6 chairs and bar with 2 stools
- Living room: gas fireplace, plasma TV and DVD, window AC unit
- BBQ on deck
- Deck furniture: table with 5 chairs
- Half bathroom
- Master bedroom: king bed, ensuite, jacuzzi tub and shower, TV and walk-out deck
- Loft area: sofa chair and book case
- Walk-out basement
- Bedroom 2: queen bed
- Bedroom 3: two twin beds
- Full bathroom with shower
- Living area: pool table, TV, VCR, bar (with fridge), sofa and hide-a-bed
- Washer and dryer
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces. Please note that the Marble Canyon Townhomes do not allow parking for boats, trailers or RVs as per the Strata Bylaws, failure to adhere to the Strata Bylaws may result in a fine – our Reservations Team can recommend alternate parking for your larger vehicles.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Marble Canyon Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Marble Canyon is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - There are designated pet-friendly units at Marble Canyon (exception of 701) so pets are strictly prohibited. Smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors and all units are non-smoking.
What our Guests are saying
"Love this place this was my second time staying and will always come back should the availability arise again. It's hard to get :)"
Rick and Pauline
"We had a wonderful stay and will be back!"
John and Margaret
"My favourite part of staying at Marble Canyon was the view from the balcony. Very beautiful!"
"Great Location! The condos are also great!"
"We always love creekside and again it didn't disappoint!"
Freeman and Sonja
"It was extremely hot for the whole week. Luckily there was good air conditioning and we were also able to dip into the cool creek that runs behind the unit."
"Being so close to the hot springs was fantastic. I really enjoyed the walk by the creek. Playing pool was also great. Nice touch!"
"loved the Hot Springs and how close they were. We also took up Geocaching while at Fairmont and as a result discovered some amazing places with stunning views."