Marble Canyon 1002 - Phase 2
- 3 Bedrooms + den
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6 (8 including kids)
|Bedrooms||3 + den|
|Sleeps||6 (8 including kids)|
|Floor Area||3000 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
Prepared to be wowed! This beautiful, spacious townhome has all the conveniences of home and much, much more.
Our only Marble Canyon townhome with a private hot tub. This luxurious vacation home provides the perfect place for your next getaway. With 3000sqft of living space over 3 levels, 3 bedrooms and 3 spa-like bathrooms. This home is ideal for a family holiday; 3 couples or 4 singles on a golf or friends trip.
The open-plan main level features a chefs style, fully equipped kitchen - enjoy meals together with a breakfast bar and dining area. Adjacent to the dining area, the living room space has a huge screen for watching sports or streaming channels such as Netflix and a fireplace for the cooler months. Walk out to the wrap-around deck with private hot tub, propane fire-pit, stunning views down the Columbia Valley and a solarium to enjoy your morning coffee to the sound of the babbling creek no matter the weather.
Escape to your private sanctuary. The upper level master suite features a king bed, TV, in-suite jacuzzi soaker tub, ensuite double shower room, and private deck with mountain views. The separate loft area overlooks the living room offering a quiet place to sit and read or relax.
The lower level provides a cosy space to watch a movie in the living area. Friendly competitions can be enjoyed with the pool table - complete with wet bar area and full size fridge. There are 2 bedrooms and a den on this level - one with a king, one a queen, the den has a twin day bed with pull-out twin - all have TV's with streaming devices. A shower room is also on the floor.
Pack light and use the washer and dryer.
Loaded with amenities, you will not want to leave this property! Once you do, the adventures of the Columbia Valley are on your doorstep. Surrounded by nature, there are more than 50km of walking trails from your door. Explore the warm waterfall, take an easy stroll or a more challenging hike. Fairmont Hot Springs restaurants, coffee shops and stores a short drive away. Marble Canyon is centrally located for hot springs, beaches, lakes, skiing and golf. The perfect basecamp!
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped chefs kitchen
- Dining area: table with 6 chairs plus breakfast bar
- Living room: fireplace, huge plasma TV, Cable plus streaming services - Netflix+more
- Deck: private hot tub, BBQ, propane firepit, solarium with patio set and seating for 2
- Shower room
- Washer and dryer
- Master bedroom: king bed, jacuzzi soaker tub, ensuite shower room, TV with cable & streaming service, walk-out deck with majestic views of Fairmont Mountain Range
- Loft: sofa, overlooks living area
- Recreation room with pool table, seating area, TV, and walk-out patio with picnic bench
- Wet bar with full fridge
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, TV with cable plus streaming services
- Bedroom 3: king bed, TV with cable plus streaming services
- Den: twin day bed, pullout twin
- Shower room
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces. Please note that the Marble Canyon Townhomes do not allow parking for boats, trailers or RVs as per the Strata Bylaws, failure to adhere to the Strata Bylaws may result in a fine – our Reservations Team can recommend alternate parking for your larger vehicles.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Marble Canyon Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Marble Canyon is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - There are designated pet-friendly units at Marble Canyon (exception of 701) so pets are strictly prohibited. Smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors and all units are non-smoking.
What our Guests are saying
"Having the hot tub was a real bonus! We arranged for a chef to come in and prepare a meal for us one night, definitely a highlight! We all left feeling like we had relaxed. It was exactly what we needed."
"The location of this property is perfect and the condo was prepared well for our arrival"