Findlay Townhome - Unit 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half
- Sleeps 10
|Bathrooms||3 Full, 1 Half|
|Floor Area||2000 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
Findlay Townhome Unit 8 offers stunning, unobstructed views of the Columbia Valley - best enjoyed from one of 2 large private decks. Surrounded by nature and trails in the heart of Fairmont Hot Springs, this 3 level luxurious townhome features 3 master bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom.
The main level features the full gourmet kitchen, dining room with bar and stools, living room with gas fireplace, theatre system, private deck and BBQ.
The lower level is home to the master bedroom with ensuite bath, and 2nd bedroom with bathroom.
The 2nd lower level is home to the 3rd bedroom & 3rd shower room plus family room with oversized smart TV and a hide-a-bed.
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room: table with 6 chairs and bar with 3 stools
- Living room: gas fireplace, Smart TV, Blu-ray player, theater system and hide-a-bed
- Half bathroom
- Private Deck: BBQ, table with 6 chairs
- Master bedroom: king bed and ensuite with shower, Smart TV, private deck
- Bedroom 2: queen bed
- Full bathroom: tub and shower
Second Lower Level
- Bedroom 3: queen bed
- Living area: 49” Smart TV, DVD, hide-a-bed and wet bar
- Bathroom with shower
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs or the General Store at Panorama Resort for all your basic needs.
The Ridge Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at The Ridge is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - All units, with the exception of #11 and #14, do not accept pets and are strictly prohibited. Smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors and all units are non-smoking.
What our Guests are saying
We love everything about these properties, from the accommodations to the hiking trails and the proximity to Invermere. We will be back!
"The property was beautiful, clean, well maintained, and gave our family lots of space. It truly felt like home away from home and we will be back!"
"The condo was beautiful , very clean and was probably the best equipped rental we have stayed at. "
" The property is beautiful and the location is an easy access to walking, hiking, sightseeing, golfing, restaurants and much more!"
"Loved the close proximity to the ski hill and hiking trails"
"I would definitely come back. A wonderful location to celebrate the holidays with family!"
"This is a world class property! We found our rental exactly as before on our stay last year. It was spotless with everything in working order. Our family loves the condo!"
"Loved the large deck and the views. The bedrooms were comfortable and the bathrooms were great. Just booked more time to come back!"