Paradise Snowmobiling Adventure:
- 2 night's stay in your choice of Fairmont Creek Vacation Rental
- Half day Paradise Mine Snowmobile Tour (3 hrs in length - departs at 9:00 am & 12:30 pm)
- Quality helmets, winter boots and cozy FXR snowmobile suite (bring your own winter gloves)
- Professional, experienced, and knowledgable guide
- Exclusive access to the alpine cabin for snack and drink also included
Call 1.877.646.5890 or Click Below to Book Online
About Toby Creek Adventures: Paradise Mine Tour
This tour offers a little bit of everything; breathtaking groomed scenic trails through old growth forest, a spectacular frozen waterfall, the opportunity to see wildlife and free “play-time” in our open powder bowl are just a few of the memorable experiences you can expect on this trip up to 8000 ft!
We will visit the historic Paradise Mine and enjoy a mountain-sized cookie & hot drink beside the fireplace in our cozy alpine cabin.
If you have never been on a snowmobile before, don’t worry! Before departing from our base area, your experienced guide will provide a full safety briefing and instruction. You will then have a chance to practice and obtain riding tips before following your guide out on to our groomed trail system. This is a scenic trip at a comfortable pace with plenty of time to enjoy the journey. There are many opportunities to photograph the incredible mountain scenery, while your guide shares information about the area.
If you might enjoy more time out in the mountains complete with BBQ lunch and longer play-time in the Paradise Bowl, consider joining our full-day tour (approx 4-5 hrs).