You have 3 options for your ownership at Marble Canyon or The Residences at Fairmont Ridge - USE, RENT or TRADE.
Option 1: USE your time – you will be coming to Fairmont Hot Springs to enjoy your vacation property. Email to confirm you will use your week as early as possible, your door code will automatically be emailed to you 5 days prior to arrival. Maintenance fees must be in good standing, RCI Points members MUST have reserved their Home Week 13-12 months prior to arrival via RCI*.
Option 2: RENT your time – place your week up for rent. The more notice we have to rent your week, the higher the chance of making great rental revenue.
- Email your request with your week # and dates to email – we will place your week up for rent.
- Your time will be made available for rental
- To check the rental status please email or call the office at 250-345-6116
- It is the Owners responsibility to contact Fairmont Creek to find out if their time has rented and of any changes to a reservation, note that a guest may cancel their reservation up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
Please note: RCI Points members – must first reserve your Home Week via RCI before requesting your time to be put up for rent to avoid double bookings. If you have your Home Week up for rent and decide to convert into points, please check with us first to ensure there is no rental booking in the time and we will remove the time from rental.
Option 3: TRADE your time - there are 2 options for TRADING time. Via RCI Exchange or internally with other owners.
Trade Option 1: RCI is an exchange partner - you require an RCI Account which is usually set up at the time of purchase. If you are an RCI Points member and wish to reserve your Home Week to use or add to the rental program, you must do so 13 - 12 months prior to your week directly through RCI. Fairmont Creek is not able to reserve your home week on your behalf.
Trade Option 2: We have a system through our office whereby you can receive information about trading opportunities.
If you are interested in trading your time, please email with the following details:
- your full name
- your unit number
- the dates you have to trade
- the dates that you would like to stay
- the size of unit you require
NOTE: We will also send you a link to a private page where you can access it in the future.
* For RCI POINTS members it is very important that you reserve your home week 13 -12 months prior to your week – otherwise it will convert to points automatically and be available to be booked by RCI Guests.
If you have questions about RCI or would like to know how to get the most out of your membership review www.rci.com first or contact us.
Learn more from the RCI Website – there are great instructions on website navigation, click on ‘Points to Remember’ once signed in.