Timbers Cabin 3
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Full Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Pet Friendly
|Floor Area||500 sq ft|
This one-bedroom cabin offers a deck for relaxation or grilling on the BBQ.
The bedroom has a queen bed and the open concept layout includes a living room with sofa and dining table. The bathroom includes a stand-up shower, sink and toilet. All bed linens, toilet tissue, and towels are provided. This cabin is pet friendly.
Find out all the details
- Open concept living room and dining room
- One bedroom with queen bed
- Deck with BBQ and patio furniture
- Each property has a minimum of 2 allocated parking spaces.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, coffee, coffee filters, plastic bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, salt & pepper, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Timbers Resort Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests that do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Security Deposit at Timbers Resort is $250 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - All cabins at Timbers Resort are pet-friendly. Smoking is prohibited in the cabins but it is permitted on decks and outdoors.
What our Guests are saying
I love staying at the Timbers. The cabins are 1950s rustic, but have modern conveniences. The place is immaculate - and the owners think of everything, even the little things (e.g., ground coffee + filters handy, kitchen knives sharpened). Will absolutely come back!