Spring Creek Cabin
- 6 Bedrooms plus sleeping nook
- 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half
- Sleeps 12 (14 including kids)
|Bedrooms||6 plus sleeping nook|
|Sleeps||12 (14 including kids)|
|Bathrooms||3 Full, 1 Half|
|Floor Area||2800 sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
Come for a magical getaway in our traditional A-frame cabin with modern updates. Nestled in the woods and alongside a private babbling creek you can enjoy morning coffee on the deck and melt worries away in your private hot-tub or sauna. Enjoy s'mores around the outdoor firepit or snuggle up by the indoor fireplace.
Large wrap-around deck, outdoor firepit, hot tub, and private creek set this cabin apart. The open-concept main level features a full kitchen, dining area, and a comfy living room with wood-fireplace. There are two bedrooms on this floor each with a queen bed - one with an ensuite washroom.
The upper level boasts 2 bedrooms each with a queen bed, sleeping nook for kids and shower-room.
The lower level offers two bedrooms, recreation room with table-tennis and Wii console, shower-room with sauna and laundry room. There is ample parking for up to 4 vehicles and lots of green space for exploring and outdoor fun.
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area - dining table with seating for 10
- Living room: fireplace, TV, DVD, wifi internet,
- Wrap-around deck, BBQ, patio furniture, hot-tub in vestibule
- Shower room
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed with ensuite washroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
- Shower room
- Sleeping nook: Queen mattress suitable for kids
- Sauna and shower-room
- Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twins
- Recreation room: TV, table tennis and Wii console
- Laundry Room
- Our cabins offer ample parking space for 2 vehicles. Some of them have more space so please inquire if you need additional spaces.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, salt & pepper, coffee, coffee filters, garbage bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Private Cabins Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Early check-in and/or late check-outs - can sometimes be accommodated depending on the availability of the property. Contact the office 24-48 hours prior to your check-in/out to request an early check-in or late check-out.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests who do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Groups - Fairmont Creek Vacation Rentals do not accommodate bachelor/bachelorette or similar groups. Groups of singles can be accommodated with a maximum of 1 person in each available bed (EG in a property with 8 beds sleeping up-to 16 the maximum number of single adults is 8). Weddings and parties are not permitted in any of our properties without prior approval in writing from Fairmont Creek Vacation Rentals.
- Security Deposit for our private cabins is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - The Falcon Cabin, Creekside Cabins, and Timbers Resort Cabins are pet-friendly. All other cabins pets are strictly prohibited. Our cabins are completely non-smoking but smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors.
What our Guests are saying
It was great, walking into the house to see it was advertised so we could have a memorable vacation.
"The open concept was great, nice that we were always together even while preparing meals. The hot tub is excellent as well!"
"This was the perfect accommodation for our family Christmas in February! We are 3 families (Mom/Dad, their 2 daughters and their families) so 9 people in total. We never felt crowded or on top of each other and the large living space meant we could chat and mingle even while preparing meals and with kids playing in the living room. The kitchen is incredibly well-stocked with everything we needed. Easy communication when booking. Immaculately clean and well set up. We highly recommend and will absolutely be back!"
"Absolutely lovely space beautiful views, amazing location. Great place for family get together's or a golf weekend"
"Thank you so much for an amazing stay. Lovely and very well maintained home."
"Beautiful location and very large house....... really enjoyed the fireplace and well stocked kitchen."
"Came for a 40th birthday. Had an amazing stay. Property is beautiful and spacious. Kitchen is fully stocked. Views are incredible. Hot tub and sauna were fantastic. More than enough room for 8 adults."
"The bears dropping by at breakfast time was such a memorable experience! Jason was very helpful in putting together our golf trip - the cabin was perfect for our group."
"This was a great house for all our family, great location. House was clean and well equipped, we had a great time and would stay here again."
"Fantastic place to stay for our family of 9 adults and little ones! We especially enjoyed evenings on the deck with the stars out and the creek burbling. Thank you"
"Communication with staff prior to and upon check in was fantastic . Yearly golf trip with the boys - central location and the best property we've stayed at! All the amenities to make it memorable I have stayed at Fairmont Creek properties before and will definitely be back ! Amazing property!"
"Great property and location .... 6 bedrooms, hot tub, sauna, outdoor fire pit made this place ideal!"
"Very responsive and caring staff. We loved the fire pit at night. Great service from your team ... very accommodating.. highly recommend this property!"