Hebron Burrows Cabin
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms, 2 Half
- Sleeps 8 adults (13 including kids)
|Sleeps||8 adults (13 including kids)|
|Bathrooms||2 Full, 2 Half|
|Floor Area||sq ft|
|Pet Friendly||No pets allowed|
A family mountain hideaway. With more than 3,000sqft over 3 floors, there's space for a large family vacation, multi-generational group, two families or a friends' getaway. The accommodation includes a huge private hot tub - a hit for kids and adults alike. Nestled in the trees in the heart of Fairmont Hot Springs the restaurants, coffee shop, stores and hiking & biking trails are steps away. Hot springs, beaches, skiing, and golf are a short drive away. The perfect basecamp to explore all that the Columbia Valley has to offer!
Wrapped in nature, this retro Euro/Canadian inspired cabin makes for a unique stay with the comforts of home and more. The open-plan main level is centered by a grand staircase providing a great gathering space. The cosy living room has a wood stove for the cooler evenings, equipped kitchen, dining areas and washroom. Sip your morning coffee, afternoon cocktails, or retreat to yoga on one of 4 decks. There's a BBQ and fire-table on the largest east facing deck.
Escape to your private sanctuary. The upper level master suite features a king bed, seating area, ensuite washroom, TV with Roku (stream Netflix+) and private deck with mountain views. A full bathroom divides the master from 2 more bedrooms. A queen bedroom, and a double/single bunk room with old-school Nintendo games console.
Kids also get their private space on the lower level. The fourth bedroom has 2 twin-sized beds. The pull-out sofa provides additional sleeping and a spot to enjoy movies via a streaming device. There's a foosball table and arcade game for friendly competitions! There's also a shower room on this floor.
Pack light and use the in-cabin laundry room, which also doubles as a storage area for sports equipment such as golf clubs.
* please note access to the garage is not included, and the cabin has exterior cameras for guest safety and security.
Find out all the details
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining areas: dining table seating 6 and bar table seating 4
- Living room: wood pellet stove, TV (with Roku for streaming Netflix etc), wifi internet,
- Wrap-around deck, BBQ, patio furniture, propane fire-table
- Private hot tub
- Bedroom 1: King bed, seating area with fireplace & TV with Roku for streaming Netflix etc, washroom & private deck with mountain views
- Full bathroom: shower over tub
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, deck
- Bedroom 3: Double/single bunk, retro Nintendo games console, deck
- Open nook area with desk
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twins, sofa-bed, TV with Roku for streaming Netflix etc, foosball and arcade game
- Bathroom: shower
- Laundry/storage room
- Our cabins offer ample parking space for 2 vehicles. Some of them have more space so please inquire if you need additional spaces.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, salt & pepper, coffee, coffee filters, garbage bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Private Cabins Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Early check-in and/or late check-outs - can sometimes be accommodated depending on the availability of the property. Contact the office 24-48 hours prior to your check-in/out to request an early check-in or late check-out.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests who do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Groups - Fairmont Creek Vacation Rentals do not accommodate bachelor/bachelorette or similar groups. Groups of singles can be accommodated with a maximum of 1 person in each available bed (EG in a property with 8 beds sleeping up-to 16 the maximum number of single adults is 8). Weddings and parties are not permitted in any of our properties without prior approval in writing from Fairmont Creek Vacation Rentals.
- Security Deposit for our private cabins is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - The Falcon Cabin, Creekside Cabins, and Timbers Resort Cabins are pet-friendly. All other cabins pets are strictly prohibited. Our cabins are completely non-smoking but smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors.
What our Guests are saying
"The location of the cabin is great! We liked that it had many bedrooms/beds, and bathrooms. The proximity to local coffee shop and market (walking distance) was good too."
"The weather was so amazing! Our meals on the deck, relaxing all together in such a beautiful space, walking for ice cream each evening, and finding secret hot springs and hot tubbing were just a few of the great memories."
"Everything was better than expected. By day 2, our kids were already planning our return"
"Beautiful place & kind management! Well equipped, very well organized and maintained. Beautiful rustic look. A convenience store literally two hops away. The chairs and fire pit on the deck were amazing. Also loved the wood pellet stove, great asset for those cold days. Loved the layout of the main floor, beautiful property. Would stay here again!"
"Experiencing the natural hot springs, reminded us of our home in the Philippines"