- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half
- Sleeps 14
- Pet Friendly
|Bathrooms||2 Full, 1 Half|
|Floor Area||3300 sq ft|
All of the features of a traditional cabin plus thoughtful amenities for comfort, and only 2 minutes from Fairmont Hot Springs pools.
The Main level features a full kitchen with breakfast bar, open concept living room with wood-burning fireplace, 2 bedrooms, including master and full bathroom with soaker tub. The sunroom is a great place for yoga or morning coffee time.
The lower level includes two bedrooms, full bathroom, games room with wood-burning stove, pool table, pub-style bar area, laundry room, and walk-out basement. The yard is spacious and ample parking is included.
Find out all the details
- Large fully equipped kitchen with eating bar and 3 stools.
- Open dining area with seating for 10 (2 additional chairs available).
- Living room with large stone wood burning fireplace, CD/iPod player
- Large deck: BBQ, table with 6 chairs, 2 loungers and 4 chairs.
- Master bedroom: queen bed, 2 piece ensuite, deck access.
- Bedroom 2: twin daybed, can be converted into queen bed.
- Full bathroom: soaker tub.
- Access to double garage
Lower Level (walk out basement)
- Games room: seating for 5 (including queen hide-a-bed), wood burning stove, pool table and board games. Access to patio and yard.
- Full bathroom: shower only
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 (bunk room): 4 twins
- Pub: oak paneled bar area with 2 stools, dart board, entertainment area with TV/VCR/DVD and seating for 5 (including queen hide-a-bed)
- Spacious laundry room with high efficiency front load washer and dryer
- This property has a large front lawn area adjacent to the covered patio area accessed through the walk out basement, as well as a nice rear patio area with a fire pit
- Property includes parking for up to 6 cars on the large level driveway
- Our cabins offer ample parking space for 2 vehicles. Some of them have more space so please inquire if you need additional spaces.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, salt & pepper, coffee, coffee filters, garbage bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Private Cabins Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Early check-in and/or late check-outs - can sometimes be accommodated depending on the availability of the property. Contact the office 24-48 hours prior to your check-in/out to request an early check-in or late check-out.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests who do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Groups - Fairmont Creek Vacation Rentals do not accommodate bachelor/bachelorette or similar groups. Groups of singles can be accommodated with a maximum of 1 person in each available bed (EG in a property with 8 beds sleeping up-to 16 the maximum number of single adults is 8). Weddings and parties are not permitted in any of our properties without prior approval in writing from Fairmont Creek Vacation Rentals.
- Security Deposit for our private cabins is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - The Falcon Cabin, Creekside Cabins, and Timbers Resort Cabins are pet-friendly. All other cabins pets are strictly prohibited. Our cabins are completely non-smoking but smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors.
What our Guests are saying
"A lot more items available in the property than expected! A well equipped kitchen, enough spare fans for every room, a great amount of spare pillows and blankets, and a decent selection of movies in the entertainment center if you need. Will book this cabin again!"
"great place to stay at with the whole family! nice and peaceful neighborhood, clean and spacious house. definitely would go back again!"
The property is perfectly setup to gather as a group, plenty of sitting areas, huge dining table, and without TVs everywhere. Great for a group getaway.
"We had such a good family weekend with everyone under one roof. We will definitely be coming to stay again. The home was nicely decorated and well equipped for a family Christmas weekend."