- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Pet Friendly
|Floor Area||1500 sq ft|
A traditional Canadian cabin, pet-friendly with a spacious yard and fire-pit located in Fairmont Hot Springs.
The main level includes a full kitchen, dining room, living room with wood-burning fireplace, TV, DVD/CD, master bedroom with ensuite, BBQ on outdoor deck. Lower level includes two bedrooms, a shower room, and laundry room. This cabin is pet-friendly.
Creekside Cabin has a unique history - it began it's days in the early 1900's at Tunnel Mountain, Banff, as a cabin for staff. In fact, it was two separate cabins that were dismantled in 1992. Each wood beam was meticulously labelled, transported to Fairmont Hot Springs and rebuilt. The 2 cabins were attached to create the living room, kitchen, master bedroom and bathroom. The orange firepit in the back yard was previously the main source of heat inside the cabin.
Find out all the details
- Open concept with fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area: table with 6 chairs and bar with 3 stools
- Living room: wood burning fireplace, TV, VCR/DVD and CD player
- BBQ on deck
- Deck furniture: table with 4 chairs
- Master bedroom: king bed, ensuite, jacuzzi tub – no shower
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 2 and 3: each with one double bed and one twin bed (bunk bed style)
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- This property has a well sized back yard with a private fire-pit
- Our cabins offer ample parking space for 2 vehicles. Some of them have more space so please inquire if you need additional spaces.
- All properties are equipped with a complimentary “STARTER KIT” of toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, laundry soap, paper towel, salt & pepper, coffee, coffee filters, garbage bags, and Kleenex. We do not supply: beach towels for the Hot Spring pools, cling wrap, tin foil, blenders, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner etc.
- For groceries and other supplies, visit Fairmont Mountainside Market in Fairmont Hot Springs
Private Cabins Booking Policies
- Check-in 5:00 pm / Check-out 10 am - You will receive a code to access the door lock on your unit when all deposits are up to date.
- Early check-in and/or late check-outs - can sometimes be accommodated depending on the availability of the property. Contact the office 24-48 hours prior to your check-in/out to request an early check-in or late check-out.
- Deposit of first’s night room and tax is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival or in full at the time of booking if inside 30 days.
- Cancellation Policy made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable; however, a $50 cancellation fee is deducted and the balance is held as a credit if used within the following 12 months. Cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be re-booked at another time subject to availability, if not re-booked a fee of $50 will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Minimum Age Requirement – No guest under the age of 25 years will be permitted to rent unless accompanied in the same property by a parent or guardian. Guests who do not meet this requirement will be denied check-in and cancellation penalties will apply.
- Groups - Fairmont Creek Vacation Rentals do not accommodate bachelor/bachelorette or similar groups. Groups of singles can be accommodated with a maximum of 1 person in each available bed (EG in a property with 8 beds sleeping up-to 16 the maximum number of single adults is 8). Weddings and parties are not permitted in any of our properties without prior approval in writing from Fairmont Creek Vacation Rentals.
- Security Deposit for our private cabins is $500 and will be charged on the day of arrival. If all policies are followed and the property incurs no loss or additional cleaning, this security deposit will be refunded.
- Pets/Smoking - The Falcon Cabin, Creekside Cabins, and Timbers Resort Cabins are pet-friendly. All other cabins pets are strictly prohibited. Our cabins are completely non-smoking but smoking is permitted on decks and outdoors.
What our Guests are saying
"From the moment we arrived, we were instantly captivated by the cabin's rustic charm and the serene surroundings. The exterior exudes a cozy, welcoming atmosphere that set the tone for our entire stay. The picturesque location amid the tranquil woods was precisely what we needed for a peaceful escape from our daily routines. I'd like to commend your prompt and accommodating communication throughout the booking process and during our stay. Your hospitality and responsiveness were greatly appreciated and made us feel like valued guests. "
"It was such a great getaway for my family. The cabin was exactly as expected. We will definitely return! "
"This wonderful little cabin is in a great location, was clean and roomy, and is close to all amenities. Would stay again!"
"A great location. The deck was a great place to sit and relax after a day of golf. Fire Pit was a nice touch, you do need to bring your own wood or purchase though. Will definitely be back."