Backcountry Guided Hike & Stay includes:
Guided Hiking Adventure:
- 2 night stay in your choice of Fairmont Creek Vacation Rental
- Full day guided hike into the alpine - departs at 9:00 am, approx 8 hours
- Professional, experienced, and knowledgeable guide
- Bagged lunch including hearty sandwich, home-made granola bar, fruit, veggies and juice
Call 1.877.646.5890 to book!
Choose from one of 3 packages:
- Stay & Hike Rustic Fairmont from $175 per person*
- 2 night stay in a rustic cabin at Timbers Resort in Fairmont Hot Springs.
- Brewer Lakes Guided Day Hike - Easy/Moderate hike with a little bit of everything! The Brewer Lakes Hike is a local favorite! Travel through old growth Douglas Fir and Larch, incredible meadows filled with millions of wildflowers and several sub-alpine lakes. The Brewer basin is full of hidden little gems and if your group is feeling adventurous there's an option to add Mt Brewer - a great peak with stunning views of the Rockies, the Fairmont range and the iconic Mt. Nelson.
- Stay & Hike Luxury Fairmont from $240 per person*
- 2 night stay in a luxury mountain vacation home in Fairmont Hot Springs.
- Pedley Pass Guided Day Hike - Moderate hike in the Rockies! This is a great day hike on the Rockies side of the Columbia Valley Trench. Starting at 1980m, the trail takes the hiker through old growth Douglas Fir, Spruce, and the endangered White Pine as well as an abundance of wildflowers. An amazing tarn (alpine lake) awaits the hiker who might be looking for a cool and refreshing dip. Many fossils can be seen along its shores within the old limestone rock. Additionally, a wonderful ridge walk awaits with stunning views East to the Rocky Mountain Range. The “Matterhorn of Canada” Mt. Assiniboine, The Royal group as well as other notable peaks are all within eyesight. The Pedley Pass Hike is a gem of the Columbia Valley and should be experienced by all.
- Stay at Panorama and Hike Jumbo from $240 per person*:
- 2 night stay in a Panorama Mountain Resort condo or home.
- Complimentary access to Panorama Pools or your own private hot tub
Jumbo Pass - Moderate/Hard hike with epic views of multiple glaciers and mountains! Jumbo Pass is a legendary hike with amazing views of the Cauldron Glacier, Horseshoe Glacier, Jumbo Mountain, Mt. Karnak, Red Top and so many more. This hike moves through old Douglas Fir, Larch and Spruce. It also travels through incredible meadows stocked with more wildflowers than one could count. A great lunch spot awaits with a wonderful view of the Cauldron Glacier beside the famed Jumbo Cabin. If you have the energy, a little more effort gets you to a full 360* view of the Purcell Range. This is a trip for the books!
*rates based on 4 people sharing. Alternate sized groups can be accommodated - call us for a personalized quote at 1-877-646-5890.
What to Bring:
- Hiking boots or sturdy shoes. Early season hikes may be wet and could even have snow in shaded locations.
- Small backpack.
- Water (Minimum 1.5 Litres).
- Lunches are included in all of our trips.
- An extra warm layer. It can be cool up high in the mountains and its is nice to have a layer for when we stop for a break or lunch.
- Camera, don't forget this.