Gather with family & friends this Thanksgiving at Fairmont Hot Springs or Panorama Mountain. Enjoy time unwinding and reconnecting in the mountains - soak in the hot springs, hike amongst the golden larch trees or relax by the fire with a book.
Here are some ideas to celebrate Thanksgiving in the Columbia Valley:
- Hike local trails such as; the Hoodoos, Mount Swansea or the Bugaboos
- Enjoy a leisurely ride through the town of Fairmont or hit the woodland slopes for some mountain action. Rent bikes at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort or Columbia Cycle in Invermere.
- Visit the Arrowhead Brewery in Invermere, BC
- Pick up a fresh turkey, sides and pumpkin pie for a fantastic Thanksgiving meal at Fairmont Mountainside Market or Sobeys; or save the dirty dishes and go out to eat.
- Get in a round or two of golf before golf season is over. Hit the links with a friend at Copper Point, Fairmont Hot Springs Golf Courses or Eagle Ranch. Or the whole family can join in the fun at Windermere Valley Golf Course or Fairmont Hot Springs’ Creekside Course.
Thanksgiving Activities at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort:
- Great Pumpkin Festival - Sunday October 13th in the courtyard from 1:00-4:00pm. Enjoy face painting, pumpkin carving, hot chocolate, crafts, games and so much more!
- Thanksgiving Feasts Sat Oct 12 & Sun Oct 13 - Enjoy a delicious brunch in Antler’s at the lodge from 10am-2pm. Come back after 5:00pm for a Thanksgiving dinner buffet with all your favorites or enjoy a turkey plated dinner at the Riverside or Mountainside golf courses. Reservations are highly recommended - call 1-800-663-4979.
Check out our vacation rental Long Weekend Special Deal for your Thanksgiving Getaway!