Dad’s love a break from the every day and so, we celebrate Father’s Day! A day to celebrate the Dads and Grandpas in our lives.
With nearly a dozen golf courses, boating, touring, hiking and biking, The Columbia Valley is the perfect place for Dad to relax and unwind.
Here are some ideas for you to help celebrate your Dad and/or Grandpa:
- Get in a round or two of golf. Dad can hit the links with a friend at Copper Point, Fairmont Hot Springs Golf Courses or Eagle Ranch. Or the whole family can join in the fun at Windermere Valley Golf Course or Fairmont Hot Springs’ Creekside Course.
- Take in the East Kootenay Beer Festival
- Hike local trails such as; the Hoodoos, Mount Swansea or the Bugaboos
- Enjoy a leisurely ride through the town of Fairmont or hit the woodland slopes from some mountain action. Rent bikes at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
- Visit the Arrowhead Brewery in Invermere, BC
- Pick up some excellent quality steaks and sides for a fantastic Father’s Day BBQ at Fairmont Mountainside Market or go out to eat at Tony’s Greek Grill or From Scratch Mountain Kitchen.