Gather with family & friends this fall at Fairmont Hot Springs or Panorama Mountain. Enjoy time unwinding and reconnecting in the mountains - soak in the hot springs, hike amongst the golden larch trees or relax by the fire with a book.
Here are some ideas to enjoy fall in the Columbia Valley:
- Hike local trails such as; the Hoodoos, Mount Swansea or the Bugaboos
- Soak in the Hot Springs at Radium, Fairmont or enjoy an authentic wilderness experience at Lussier Hot Springs
- Enjoy a leisurely ride through the town of Fairmont or hit the woodland slopes for some mountain action. Rent bikes at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort or Columbia Cycle in Invermere.
- Visit the Arrowhead Brewery in Invermere, BC
- Explore the valley with a Segway Tour with Scootin' Kootenay Tours - this TripAdvisor 5 star rated adventure is fun, easy and accessible way to experience the Columbia Valley. You'll be guided on this adventure through lush forests along the Kootenay National Park Border.
- Get in a round or two of golf before golf season is over. Hit the links with a friend at Copper Point, Fairmont Hot Springs Golf Courses or Eagle Ranch. Or the whole family can join in the fun at Windermere Valley Golf Course or Fairmont Hot Springs’ Creekside Course.
With low-season rates and the quiet pace of the valley the fall is a great time to visit - check out our Fall FREE Night Deal available until December 21st 2019!